LSC have a great contract opportunity for an MES Engineer to join a Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company dedicated to discovering, developing, and delivering innovative medicines that can help patients overcome serious diseases and improve their quality of life.
The MES Engineer will be responsible for developing reliable and robust MES system and master recipes to meet process requirements to ensure appropriate MES content and changes to meet the facility goals of High Product Quality and Lean Manufacturing.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performing MES recipe authoring activities to ensure appropriate MES content and changes to meet the facility goals of High Product Quality and Lean Manufacturing.
- Participating in the testing and computer system validation of the MES Recipes and related configuration.
- Actively participating in the creation of MES deliverables such as design documents and validation activities.
- Developing MES recipes to corporate design standards.
- MES System administration to third party interfaces e.g., SAP/LIMS/DeltaV
- MES System Syncade build Equipment, Material management, Reports, Inventory Management
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A Bachelors or Masters Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences
- At least 5 years experience as an MES Engineer
- Experience with MES System Design, Configuration and Application of business processes in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in process controls and/or information systems within manufacturing organisations in the Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical industries (desired)
- A proficiency communicating and collaborating at a variety of levels
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Problem solving, critical thinking and project management ability
- Proven success of working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs
- Knowledge of Visual basic and Microsoft SQL Server desired
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this exciting opportunity!