LSC have a great contract opportunity for a MES Engineer to join a biopharmaceutical company in Dublin focused on serving patients with severe and ultra-rare disorders through the innovation, development and commercialization of life-transforming therapeutic products.
If you have 3-5 years, MES experience, and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate as an MES eBR author supporting the site(s) MES Recipe introduction.
- The MES engineer will ensure technical alignment between the business process requirements and the MES technical design by defining, describing and communicating design and participating in design reviews, and input on technical elements of the design.
- The MES engineer will be tasked with co-ordination of the development of the MES Recipe software.
- Participate in the qualification of the MES designed system.
- Ensures the right technical prioritization in the project.
- Work closely with and gather information from other departments to ensure deliverables are ready in time for the different milestones throughout the project, Automation, Operations, Quality, Tech Services.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Strong Syncade recipe authoring experience (3-5 years).
- Experience with MES implementation or upgrade projects. (Syncade specifically).
- Strong exposure to MES technologies, automation (DeltaV), workflow, database application, weigh and dispense and interfacing to ERP.
- Strong understanding of business and production processes used in a drug substance - Upstream/Downstream processes used within the Pharma/Lifesciences industry.
- Ability to constructively challenge, defend and present technical aspects of recipe design.
- Desired skills Databases, SQL, VB, XML.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this.