LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Mechanical Engineering SME to join a Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company dedicated to discovering, developing, and delivering innovative medicines that can help patients overcome serious diseases and improve their quality of life.
If you have 8+ years of industrial experience working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensuring all the modifications or additions to systems are in compliance with all Regulatory requirements including Quality (cGDP/GMP's), EHS, CE Compliance, Global Engineering, design & construction directives, requirements & procedures, as well as all Local Regulatory requirements as they relate to the Mechanical discipline.
- Developing user requirements for new equipment and modifications to existing equipment and systems from concept through supporting installation with the collaboration of stakeholders.
- Developing, reviewing and updating the CMMS data, calibration data sheets, Spare parts requirements, PMs, PdMs, job plans etc. to ensure that all maintenance schedules are designed to deliver cost effective, efficient reliability based maintenance programmes maximising uptime.
- Performing and facilitating root-cause failure analysis (Cause Mapping) on chronic/critical/high impact failures.
- Minimizing unscheduled equipment downtime through effective preventative and predictive maintenance programs and rapid response to equipment failure.
- Review and accept reports from Vendors and contractors, develop action plans etc. to address any issues. Raise CMs/PMs/Pdm etc. to ensure the issues are appropriately addressed.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- The candidate will hold a Level 7/8 qualification in Mechanical Engineering / Chemical / Process Engineering
- At least 8 years of experience working in pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities in a Projects design role, maintenance engineering or utilities engineering role.
- Demonstrated ability to provide solutions that reflect understanding of business objectives and cost implications.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O Driscoll on 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!