LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Carlow. This is a state-of-the-art vaccines and biologics manufacturing facility currently producing many products in various therapeutic areas including: oncology, autoimmunity, pneumonia, and infectious disease.
If you have Bachelor of Engineering or Science Degree in Engineering or Technology related discipline and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage multiple projects from scope development, design, build/install and qualify through to handover to operations for key Engineering projects
- Develop project scope, cost and delivery time schedule for projects, working and collaborating closely with Site Engineering Operations team
- Collaborate closely with cross functional teams to establish scope in improvement projects as we ramp up to a fully commercial site
- Drive and support continuous improvement by active participation in projects, system failure investigations and investigation reports, execution/development of change control, and contribution to Kaizen events as appropriate.
- Act as a liaison with both global engineering services and facilities as well as specialist vendors to deliver projects on time and in full as required by the business
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Working knowledge of process control systems and automation. DeltaV experience beneficial.
- Advanced knowledge of C&Q documentation required for cGMP process equipment and utilities.
- Experience using digital execution methods (i.e., KNEAT) for digital execution of C&Q deliverables.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at +353 21 4771 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!