LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to join a leading biotech company based in Meath.
If you have 3rd level qualification in an Engineering, technical discipline or equivalent and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and execute gap assessments for compliance with the design standards; identify remediation and ongoing improvement actions and drive to completion.
- Continually monitor industry and corporate policies, procedures, standards, and programs; recommend improvements where necessary.
- Liaise with corporate and Ireland-site colleagues on the application of the EHS and engineering standards; take part in cross-site teams to support standardised application across sites.
- Develop and implement safe systems of work for manufacturing and maintenance operations.
- Implement and support the sites environmental management programme.
- Support ongoing assessment and improvement of engineering and facility systems against cGMP requirements, including Quality Management System standards and guidelines.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- At least 5 years relevant experience in biotechnology, pharmaceutical industry or equivalent.
- In-depth knowledge of safety and engineering standards and best practices.
- In-depth knowledge of cGMP regulatory requirements for management of engineering systems and processes.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!