LSC have a great contract opportunity for an Mechanical Engineer to join a leading Biotech company based in Meath.
If you have more than 5-7 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry, preferably within project delivery, CQV, Validation environment and ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Be responsible for adherence to site and corporate QMS for Utility Systems
* Support audits, investigations, deviations, and corrective actions for clean utility systems.
* Point of contact for Quality Alerts and Bulletins for Utility Systems. Review and prepare formal responses.
* Author, Review and approve all Utility Systems start-ups, change requests, and SOP's.
* Support lead factory acceptances and site acceptance trials, FATs, and SATs
* Represent the Utilities engineering group and lead highly technical cross-functional teams and work across utilities engineering areas to deliver robust and sustainable solutions and business processes.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
* Experience with FAT, SAT, Equipment walkdowns, post IQ OQ Transfer of responsibility
* Degree or 3rd Level Qualification (Engineering), Masters preferred.
* Must have qualification in Electrical, Mechanical or Process Engineering (Level 8 Degree).
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Conor Dolan in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert