LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to join global Biopharmaceutical company in Carlow. This is a state-of-the-art vaccines and biologics manufacturing facility currently producing many products in various therapeutic areas including: oncology, autoimmunity, pneumonia, and infectious disease. Site activities include the development of next generation oncology products, Formulation of Vaccines & Biologics, Fill finish / Vial filling, Packaging and Global distribution.
If you have 2-5 Years' Experience in utilities systems, equipment integration and ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide technical expertise within Engineering group to deliver the maintenance program for side wide utilities systems and its associated infrastructure.
* Assist with capital project delivery and vendor service contracts
* Demonstrating energy and enthusiasm, the engineer, will be a role model for operational excellence, and will contribute to the organisation's overall capability to thrive and grow.
* Demonstrated site operations project experience, from capital project to continuous support to manufacturing operations.
* Proven track-record in delivering results in a world-class supply organisation.
* A career history in pharma/medical devices/food industry (ideally working with support utilities) and familiarity with a highly regulated environment.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
* Diploma or Degree qualification or equivalent.
* Evidence of continuous professional development is desirable.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Conor Dolan in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert