LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Materials Engineer to join a multinational medical device company based in Cork.
If you have a Project management experience and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical input and ownership for projects in the area Materials Development
- Participate in the development of long-term strategies for materials related technologies
- Conduct detailed product / process design reviews
- Implement of cost-effective material-related manufacturing solutions to drive engineering efficiencies
- Conduct feasibility studies to assess new technologies or process improvements
- Implement design for manufacturability in new processes to minimise lifecycle cost
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- BSc in Materials Science or Engineering.
- 2-4 years' experience within a medical device company or similar industry.
- Surface Science Characterization Expertise (XRD, SEM, EDX etc)
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at +353 21 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!