LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Materials Engineer to join a multinational medical device company based in Cork.
If you have a minimum of 4 years of experience in a highly regulated industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide technical input as a metallurgy SME
* Ownership for projects in Materials Development with a focus on metals forming processes.
* Support Validation activities for special processes
* Participate in the development of lonvaldg-term strategies for materials related technologies
* Conduct detailed product / process design reviews
* Perform materials charactiersation and technical reports on materials analysis activities
* Implement of cost effective material-related manufacturing solutions to drive engineering efficiencies
* Conduct feasibility studies to assess new technologies or process improvements
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
* Masters or Ph.D in Material Sciences or similar
* Materials characterisation - advanced analytical techniques
* Extensive statistical and problem solving engineering expertise (Six Sigma, SE or A3)
* Surface Science Characterization Expertise (XRD, SEM, EDX etc)
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at +353 21 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!