LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Material Scientist to join a biopharmaceutical company in Dublin focused on serving patients with severe and ultra-rare disorders through the innovation, development, and commercialization of life-transforming therapeutic products.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide significant technical expertise to support all aspects of the manufacturing of commercial and cell culture derived biopharmaceutical products at CMOs.
- Lead troubleshooting efforts and high-level deviation investigations in conjunction with CMOs and internal partners (Process Development, Manufacturing, and Quality).
- Support all aspects of the manufacturing process from cell culture through downstream processing, testing and release.
- Technical review of change controls for impact to product quality, safety and efficacy.
- Provide on-floor technical support and troubleshooting at the CMO facility.
- Identify and then lead process optimization initiatives and address opportunities for efficiency and capacity improvements in all areas of manufacturing.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Minimum BS degree in Scientific (Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry) or Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical) related field.
- 0 - 3 Years of Experience
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this role!