LSC are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team based in our Kinsale office! This role offers a great opportunity for future career progression within LSC.
What do we do?
LSC are a specialist resource management company dedicated to the Pharmaceutical, Biotech & Med Device sectors. Established in 2003 in Kinsale, LSC provide world class engineering and pharmaceutical consultants to business-critical Life Science projects across Ireland and Europe. Partners to 9 of the top 10 pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, LSC are consistently ranked as a leading supplier of professional resources within the sector.
What will you do?
- Responsible for the delivery and execution of LSC's Marketing Strategy in line with business goals and vision
- Delivery of digital marketing, email, and social media campaigns to meet defined metrics
- Development and promotion of new products to improve LSC service offering to current and prospective consultants and clients
- Internal Brand Champion: Work with internal team to develop understanding, engagement and delivery of the LSC brand to deliver consistent message and experience externally and internally
- Communication: Through cross-functional work with the team, develop marketing and communication assets, such as client case studies, proposals, presentations, and industry award submissions
- Report and analyse performance metrics, marketing spends and KPIs to make sure resources are used as efficiently as possible
- Take ownership for creating, managing, and updating content and messaging on the LSC website to improve conversion rates
The ideal person for this role will have:
- 3rd level qualification in a business or marketing disciplines a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience within a marketing role, ideally for a service industry
- Experience executing and delivering successful digital and social media campaigns
- Experience in producing corporate and internal communications in adherence with brand guidelines
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO, and WordPress
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written & verbal
- Ability to operate as part of a team is critical & also ability to self-manage and work independently to achieve goals
- Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to high quality standards
- Results and performance driven
- Adaptable and flexible
- Manage multifaceted projects, from creative brief through to execution
- Graphic Design skills an advantage
- Project Management skills
Apply via this advert or contact Oisin O'Diomasaigh at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!