LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Manufacturing Training Specialist to join a Cork based Biopharmaceutical company. The site manufactures low volume bulk API for Phase III clinical trials, initial product launch and long-term market support. The team on site grow, purify, formulate, and bulk fill mammalian cell culture derived APIs for medicines intended for human use.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage GxP Training and Compliance
- Experience in Compliance Wire Learning Management System (LMS)
- Co-ordinate training for manufacturing to ensure all personnel performing operations are in accordance with cGMP and EHS requirements
- Manage the LMS to assign training, update curricula, enter training records etc
- Manage new / transferring employees/leavers, or those going on long term leave on the LMS in collaboration with Management
- Collaborate with Manufacturing to create training items e.g. OJTs, MDLs, curricula
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!