LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Manufacturing Specialist to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Meath.
If you have a science qualification in a technical, engineering or science-based discipline or equivalent, a masters and 5 years technical experience and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primarily focused on supporting the manufacturing BTA team through operational start up, ensuring that production moves forward successfully, safely and in a fully compliant manner.
- Act as a coach or mentor to the biotech associates on specific unit operations as needed to support the value stream.
- Trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Coaches and trains the Manufacturing BTA team, training up new staff to deliver results.
- Focusing on delivery to the patient through living the culture including a commitment to safety, focusing on right first time in everything we do and concentrating on the engagement and development of self and peers.
- Guide approved projects and continuous improvement initiatives that are in alignment with the site strategies.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A science qualification in a technical, engineering or science-based discipline or equivalent, a masters is desirable and 5 years technical experience
- Proven ability around working cross functionally, focusing on meeting and tracking to schedules and embracing an interdependent work culture.
- Thorough knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and general technical and biologic operations understanding needed in upstream or downstream.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Kieran O'Sullivan LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Manufacturing Specialist opportunity!