LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Manufacturing Project Manager to join a leading biotech company based in Meath.
If you have at least project management qualification or equivalent, a in a technical, engineering or science-based degree is desired and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primarily focused on project management, for multiple project delivery.
- Working with MFG leads, coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Proven ability around working cross functionally, focusing on meeting, and tracking to schedules and embracing an interdependent work culture.
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and general technical and biologic operations understanding.
- Ability to think logically and be proactive under pressure
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!