LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Manufacturing / Project Engineer to join a leading medical device company in Cork supporting an EU-MDR project. If you have a 3 years' experience as a manufacturing engineer in the medical device industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implementing the changes required by new EU-MDR regulations
- Responsible for the full implementation of the changes into the manufacturing line
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Level 8 Honours degree in science, engineering, or manufacturing discipline
- 3+ years' experience in Medical Device as manufacturing or project engineer implementing change control in manufacturing
- NPI/Tech transfer experience and experience with EU-MDR regulations desirable.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
To apply, submit your CV via this advert or contact Adam Murphy at LSC on 021-4777239 you have any more questions about this Project Engineer opportunity!