LSC has a great contract opportunity for Manufacturing Process Specialist to join a leading biotech company based in Cork.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Represent Operations on cross functional project implementation teams.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of the manufacturing process and equipment issues and process optimization
- Monitoring and reporting of process performance using statistical process control
- Troubleshooting of DCS (e.g., Delta V) and PLC control systems
- Investigating and resolving issues raised within the Manufacturing Department
- Participate in/ Lead Cross Functional teams when required.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A relevant third level qualification in either Microbiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Science or Engineering
- Manufacturing experience within a GMP regulated environment.
- Experience of the cell culture or purification processes
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cian Marnane at 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!