LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Manufacturing Process Specialist to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork.
If you have a minimum of 2 years of operational experience in a complex multi-national company/environment desirable and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports manufacturing investigations, troubleshoot technical issues, and provide general technical service support for manufacturing facilities and marketed products.
- Reviews and updates documentation of the production processes, recommending modifications as appropriate.
- Actively participates in Continuous Improvement processes within the Operations department and works cross functionally with operations, marketing, quality assurance and research and development to identify opportunities for cost and process improvements.
- Participate in and lead various initiatives and cross-functional investigations as directed by the Senior Operations Manager.
- Support Identifies new materials, performs test and delivers studies.
- Provides technical solution for cost improvement, business continuity and/or process excellence.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Previous Supply Chain experience preferred.
- A minimum of degree level in a recognised qualification
- Experience working in a API environment or with previous pharmaceutical experience
- SAP knowledge is an asset
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!