LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Manufacturing Process Specialist to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork.
If you have experience working in a API environment or with previous pharmaceutical experience and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in and lead various initiatives and cross-functional investigations as directed by the Senior Operations Manager.
- Support Identifies new materials, performs test and delivers studies.
- Provides technical solution for cost improvement, business continuity and/or process excellence.
- Performs activities including reformulation, manufacturing process improvements, manufacturing site relocations and qualification as required.
- Takes an active role in project team/technical project activities that focus on cost improvement, business continuity and/or process excellence.
- Identifies, tests and implementation of new technologies, to ensure materials and process techniques are continuously updated, fostering production efficiency and costs improvements.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Previous Supply Chain experience preferred.
- A minimum of degree level in a recognised qualification
- A minimum of 2 years of operational experience in a complex multi-national company/environment desirable.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!