LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineering Team Lead to join a leading medical device company based in Limerick. The companies FDA regulated Limerick facility has grown consistently over the last 20 years to become one of the most important sites in its global operations.
If you have 3-5 years' experience in production management and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage key areas of the Value Stream in close cooperation with Quality and Engineering, to manufacture contact lenses according to global planning requirements.
- Identify and lead year on year efficiency improvement, cost reduction and activity reduction projects for the Value Stream. Understand lean methodologies, implement lean projects and provide coaching to direct / indirect reports within the Value Stream.
- Contribute to management of Value Stream issues and tactical / strategic decision?making in relation to the Value Stream.
- Ensure that housekeeping standards are always maintained across the Value Stream always looking for opportunities to improve the standard.
- Be a mentor for new / existing METL's and support the development of people at all levels within the Value Stream to grow within and beyond their current roles.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Production/Engineering Management Degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience within the Healthcare/Medical Devices sector.
- Minimum of 18 months experience in existing role for internal candidates.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!