LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer - Senior to join a multinational medical device company based in Cork.
If you have a technical degree in related discipline (Engineering/Science/Chemical) and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for successful Project Portfolio Management of the project process and project delivery
- Involved in leading key Capital Site Projects
- Active member of multifunctional process and production improvement team. Leading / supporting process engineers to deliver small process driven projects.
- Responsible for the delivery of standardized Capital application process across manufacturing and NPD departments
- Leadership and coordination of on-site Process Excellence initiatives and activities including certification, re-certification, and promotion of PE awareness on site.
- Leadership and coordination of on-site Project Excellence initiatives and activities including installation and qualification of all new equipment for manufacturing and NPD and the development of standardized project processes.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Technical degree in related discipline (Engineering/Science/Chemical) preferred.
- Minimum AND in related discipline with considerable experience (5 years plus)
- Projects process certified preferable
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at +353 21 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!