LSC have a great contract opportunity for Manufacturing Engineer to join a leading medical device company based in Limerick. The companies FDA regulated Limerick facility has grown consistently over the last 20 years to become one of the most important sites in its global operations. This facility specializes in the production of disposable contact lenses in a state-of-the-art operation which includes injection molding, robotics, vision systems and sterilization systems in a Class 100,000 cleanroom environment.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support equipment improvement projects from specification to implementation via change control processes in a validated environment.
- Specification of change control documentation.
- Supporting root cause investigation of production issues by application of technical problem-solving skills and methods.
- Ensures that moulding equipment meets company specifications, schedules, and budgets
- Lead or actively participate in cross-functional teams to ensure area KPIs are maintained.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and a clear identifiable work ethos within the team.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Degree in Engineering Manufacturing/Mechanical / Mechatronics / Electronics / Electrical /Automation or Polymer science or similar disciplines
- Experience in medical device manufacturing or similar controlled production environment.
- 2 years relevant industrial experience
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at +353 21 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!