LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer to join a leading medical device company in cork.
If you have degree in BSc or BEng and ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete technical review of validations, SOP's, work instructions, pFMEA's etc for multiple product families as they relate to EU MDR requirements
- Compile gap analysis following review of various product and process documents
- Liaise with other EU-MDR project engineers who are doing a similar activity for Quality, Supplier Engineering, Microbiology etc
- Report up at regular intervals into overall lead for EU-MDR readiness program for the site
- Execute any additional testing and documentation updates based on outcome of gap analysis
- Role requires an element of working on own initiative but is as part of an overall EU MDR project team assigned for the site
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 2 to 5 years' experience ideally in a manufacturing or validation role would be required.
- Experience in food, pharma, electronics, or medical device manufacturing.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Patrick Cattell in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert