LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer to join a leading Medical Device company based in Limerick.
If you have a minimum qualification of Level 8 B.Sc. or B.Eng. honours degree in a relevant Engineering discipline with a proven track record of delivering results and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead Compliance, Certification and Knowledge Transfer activities within the Core PMO team
- ·Use expert communication and leadership skills to establish a common understanding of the project timelines, milestones and expectations on delivery
- · Drive simplifying of complexity, managing ambiguity and clarifying deliverables in specific areas of the EU MDR Program, primarily compliance, certification and knowledge transfer
- Collect, analyse and report out data and metrics on project health working with data owners in franchises, platforms, functions and other workstreams
- Monitor & communicate status in partnership with project leadership & key stakeholders
- Execute the data collection and transformation processes to produce performance tracking business reports.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Master's Degree or equivalent in Quality, Business Strategy, Supply Chain or Planning
- Recognised Qualification or Certification in Project Management preferred
- 10+ years' experience in program management in a multinational corporate environment leading Quality, Regulatory or Business Transformation project teams.
- Detail-oriented, customer focused and enthusiastic team player.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Kieran O Sullivan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Manufacturing Engineer opportunity!