LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer is required by a multinational medical device company based in Cork.
If you have 1-2 years of experience in manufacturing and/or engineering, Previous experience working in a regulated industry, and are ready for your next challenge, this could the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain a Credo & Behavioural Standards based culture within the Projects Engineering group.
- Adhere to all on site Health and Safety requirement. Embedding culture of safety in day to day activities.
- Ensure all vendors and visitors adhere to all safety requirements and training while on site.
- Maintain product and process Quality elements daily. Embed Quality policy and culture into day to day activities.
- Support day to day manufacturing operation activities to allow site to meet its targets as required.
- Develop and execute key documentation e.g. URS, FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ, PQ, TMV Protocols
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree from accredited institution in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or a related degree.
- Strong computer skills, such as the use of Microsoft Office, Minitab, CAD and other databases
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral and presentation).
- Understanding of Six Sigma methodology; preferable with experience of implement process improvement using Six sigma methodology
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Manufacturing Engineer opportunity!