LSC has a great contract opportunity for Maintenance Technician to join a leading biotech company based in Cork.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing day cover on-site for maintenance and utilities cover as required.
- Carrying out all routine and non-routine tasks as per manufacturing process team schedule.
- Supporting maintenance process team activities, as per maintenance schedule.
- Repairing equipment malfunctions (mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, automation, civil).
- Executing site preventive maintenance routines.
- Calibration of instrumentation
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Trades qualified, or have a Diploma or higher award in Engineering or Instrumentation and Physics.
- Maintenance experience within a GMP regulated environment.
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience of Delta V, BMS, PLC and SCADA systems
- Experience of SAP.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!