LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Maintenance Systems Administrator to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
If you have maintenance support experience in the Pharma/Biotech industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Experience with setting up assets, spares and PMs in GMARS systems and preferably previous use of all aspects of Maximo.
- Liaise with the Maintenance Supervisor on implementation of the PPM (Planned and Predictive Maintenance) program and day to day GMARS support / updates.
- This role needs good skills in collating, sorting and analyzing data using MS Excel.
- Strong understanding of the engineering requirements that drive asset management is required to work effectively with the Asset Owners.
- Changes and amendments to the GMARS system, and operation of the system, are carried out in such a manner as to protect the integrity of historical data and asset information
- Good appreciation of GDP and Data Integrity.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- In addition to IT technical skills, this role requires good understanding of operational process and contract obligations.
- Candidate must have proficiency in a windows based environment and software (Word, PowerPoint, project, advanced excel and access)
- A good knowledge of maintenance requirements is preferred
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at +35321 477 7329 if you have anymore questions about this Maintenance Systems Administrator opportunity!