LSC has a great contract opportunity for Maintenance system specialist to join a leading biotech company based in Cork.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the introduction of new technologies in MAM Maintenance in alignment with the site asset management roadmap and ensuring business value.
- Support the implementation of Smart Asset Optimisation (SAO) PCI platform programs by leveraging the digital landscape available in the platform and by doing so enable the site vision for Cork 2030.
- Complete required activities to implement new technologies (wireless condition monitoring, predictive maintenance, etc) within MAM Maintenance.
- Participate in the development, enhancement and modification of asset management related processes to support maximising asset performance.
- Support in the implementation of maintenance related processes - including, where required, documentation preparation/management and associated training.
- Participate in cross functional teams when required.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experience in control systems, e.g., Delta V, PLC, SCADA, BMS systems, etc.
- Best practices in preventive maintenance, condition monitoring, Reliability Engineering, RCM or FMECA.
- Experience in data and failure analysis.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!