LSC have a great contract opportunity for Maintenance Reliability Engineer to join a Cork based Biopharmaceutical company. The site manufactures low volume bulk API for Phase III clinical trials, initial product launch and long-term market support. The team on site grow, purify, formulate, and bulk fill mammalian cell culture derived APIs for medicines intended for human use.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Co-ordination of upload of new equipment to CMMS in accordance with existing site conventions and hierarchies
- Identification of critical spares for new equipment and set up of spare parts management system
- Input and participate into project design and construction
- Engineering and maintenance input into design and FAT of new equipment
- Ensure that maintenance &calibration is carried out in accordance to cGMP regulations, safety considerations and site quality standards.
- Ensure that CMMS system is maintained current for all running assets on site
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in the bio-pharmaceutical industry with strong technical, Asset Lifecycle Management and/or maintenance experience
- Sterile filling experience.
- Strong demonstrated ability in the area of communication and strong ability to interact with cross-functional teams.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!