LSC has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Planner to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Own the planning and scheduling (where applicable) of preventive and corrective maintenance activities to ensure that all preventive & corrective maintenance activities are completed as scheduled in GMARS (the CMMS) to meet Maintenance metrics requirements.
- Planning and documenting how work is to be completed.
- Ensuring spare parts are available & liaise with engineering stores.
- Co-ordinate the various craft disciplines and vendors to execute Maintenance activities to the highest standards & per site SOP's.
- Ensure all maintenance activities are carried out in a safe, timely and compliant manner in line with the LOTO system utilising TOF.
- Participate in continuous improvement & lean 5S initiatives.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 2+ years pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience in a maintenance role
- FETAC level 6 or equivalent in either an E&I or mechanical discipline
- Flexibility to support other areas within the Maintenance team & participate in Project and best practice initiatives within the Maintenance team.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call LSC on Stephen Abdullah at (021) 477 7329 to discuss in detail or apply directly via this advert.