LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Maintenance Planner to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork.
If you have 1-3 years experience in a pharmaceutical or a highly regulated environment preferably with cGMP experience and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
- Reporting to the Maintenance Manager the maintenance planner will be responsible for
planning, scheduling and co-ordinating all planned maintenance work.
- Working closely with manufacturing, the maintenance planner will form part of the overall site goal of maximizing asset performance.
- Responsible and accountable for the safe accomplishment of daily activities within the maintenance department, whilst following all statutory, environmental, regulatory (cGMP), corporate site and department practices and procedures.
Planning and Control
- Developing the work order planning process.
- Developing maintenance work plans through field inspections.
- Scheduling all planned maintenance work.
- Compiling weekly, monthly, yearly maintenance schedules.
- Assisting in construction, commissioning and qualification of equipment.
- Managing technical documentation, such that all relevant vendor documentation is available to Department.
- Maintaining equipment files - to record pertinent repair information - to enhance future repairs.
- Developing and managing the computerized maintenance management system - SAP-PM, MM, DM and QM modules.
- Ensuring timely, consistent and precise technician records of all maintenance work done on the CMMS - SAP.
- Analyzing equipment data to report on equipment performance.
- Supporting investigation and resolution of problems.
- Familiarization with and adoption of ME2 and maintenance best practices at all times.
- Experience of SAP planning tools.
- Scientific or technical qualification in either mechanical, electrical, instrumentation & controls, utilities engineering.
- Maintenance experience within a GMP regulated environment.
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Maintenance Planner opportunity!