LSC have a great contract opportunity for a maintenance Planner to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Dublin.
If you have 2-4 years' experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry, and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitate Maintenance scheduling and planning through the use of the computerized maintenance management system.
- Ensure the maintenance schedule is level loaded throughout the year
- Prepare and schedule maintenance activities facilitating increased equipment reliability and productivity.
- Develop Maintenance KPI's and maintain tracking tools to monitor department commitments and assignments related to compliance and quality systems.
- Develop detailed shutdown schedules with all stakeholders and track and report on progress during shutdown execution.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- The individual in this position is expected to have experience and an in depth understanding of Facilities & Maintenance Systems and Quality Systems for a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment, including but not limited to, deviations, CAPAs, root cause analysis, training, and good documentation practices.
- The individual in this position will be familiar with and be able to present schedule proposals for Maintenance activities.
- The individual in this position will be able to organize his/her own work on a routine basis and requires minimal supervision. The individual must be able to provide updates and tracking on tasks.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Kieran O Sullivan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Maintenance Planner opportunity!