LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Maintenance Planner to join a leading biotech company in Cork.
If you have experience of SAP planning tools and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible and accountable for the safe accomplishment of daily activities within the maintenance department, whilst following all statutory, environmental, regulatory (cGMP), corporate site and department practices and procedures.
- Developing the work order planning process.
- Developing maintenance work plans through field inspections.
- Training and coaching maintenance technicians in department procedures and techniques, as required.
- Ensuring timely, consistent and precise technician records of all maintenance work done on the CMMS - SAP.
- Analyzing equipment data to report on equipment performance
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Trades qualified, or have a Diploma or higher award in Engineering or Instrumentation and Physics
- Scientific or technical qualification in either mechanical, electrical, instrumentation & controls, utilities engineering.
- Maintenance experience within a GMP regulated environment
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Maintenance Planner opportunity!