LSC has a great contract opportunity for Maintenance Engineer to join a leading biotech company based in Cork.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inputting into equipment design, construction, commissioning and qualification activities.
- Providing technical assistance to maintenance personnel and other departments as required.
- Developing maintenance procedures and equipment files. Assisting with generation, review and revision of maintenance documentation as necessary.
- Developing and managing the critical equipment list.
- Optimising the site preventive maintenance programme (RCM/FMECA based).
- Developing and managing the condition monitoring programme.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Scientific or technical qualification in mechanical, electrical, instrumentation & controls, utilities engineering.
- Reliability and/or Maintenance experience within a process or pharmaceutical cGMP regulated environment.
- Experience of best practices in preventive maintenance, condition monitoring, maintenance planning, reliability engineering, RCM or FMECA.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!