LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Maintenance CMMS Engineer to a leading biotech company based in Tipperary.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the development, implementation, and day to day operation of the site Maintenance system (SAP & Procal).
- Continue to develop the PPM (Planned and Predictive Maintenance) system including writing job plans and assigning maintenance frequencies.
- Operation and execution of the PPM Change Control System.
- Support the implementation maintenance best practice methodologies/technologies including LSS processes e.g. creation of standard work for routine maintenance activities.
- Liaise with Reliability Engineers on criticality assessments in developing new maintenance strategies/plans for new assets.
- Registration of new equipment on the CMMS and development of BOMs for same.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
We are inviting applications from candidates with the following skill set:
- Trade qualification or 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline or experience working and developing maintenance systems/CMMS.
- 2 years or more experience working in a maintenance systems environment, preferably in manufacturing GMP with a strong compliance mindset.
- Experience / proficiency in document management systems and office applications.
- Knowledge and experience of CMMS systems, ideally SAP & Procal.
- Knowledge of maintenance systems, maintenance techniques (e.g. preventative & predictive maintenance CBM) and their applications.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call in Stephen Abdullah at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert.