LSC have a great contract opportunity for Maintenance and Facilities Planner to join a biopharmaceutical company in Dublin focused on serving patients with severe and ultra-rare disorders through the innovation, development, and commercialization of life-transforming therapeutic products
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitate maintenance scheduling and planning through the use of the computerized maintenance management system.
- Ensure the maintenance schedule is level loaded throughout the year
- Prepare and schedule maintenance activities facilitating increased equipment reliability and productivity.
- Develop Maintenance KPI's and maintain tracking tools to monitor department commitments and assignments related to compliance and quality systems.
- Develop detailed shutdown schedules with all stakeholders and track and report on progress during shutdown execution.
- Support the work of the Maintenance Team to achieve the plant objectives.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering / Business related Discipline.
- 2-4 years' experience working within a cGMP commercial manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience in maintaining Vendor Managed Service Contracts (SLA's etc.)
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this role!