LSC have a great contract opportunity for Maintenance and Facilities Planner to join a biopharmaceutical company in Dublin focused on serving patients with severe and ultra-rare disorders through the innovation, development, and commercialization of life-transforming therapeutic products.
If you have Min 2-3 years, exposure in Maintenance, Facilities or General Engineering
are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintaining the Maintenance and Calibration Quality System by adherence to all relevant SOP's, policies, and cGMP requirements.
- Act as a subject matter expert on the site CMMS, Infor EAM.
- Develop issue and maintain key performance metrics for the Facilities & Maintenance department.
- Planning of all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and calibration tasks in accordance with site policies and procedures.
- Proactively ensuring that all Environmental, Health and Safety responsibilities are carried out according to EHS regulations and procedures.
- Ensure the Maintenance and Calibration Management System is maintained correctly.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Knowledge / Exposure to Calibration
- Problem Solving skills & demonstrated ability in the use of scientific methodology to problem solve.
- Experience in performing calibration support activities would be an advantage.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this role!