LSC has an exciting opportunity for a Loss Prevention Engineer to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working with project engineers and insurers on building design, spacing/sprinkler designs, emergency blast panels etc.
- Benchmarking and tracking site compliance on Loss Prevention and Fire Safety with insurance requirements, legislative requirements, and industry best practice.
- Conducting optimisation studies and engineering reports on loss prevention systems for existing process equipment and buildings.
- User representative and engineering support for Site Security and Emergency Response projects
- Work with engineering functions to generate technical reports to propose solutions to identified loss prevention issues.
- Support Building Safety Systems approvals for new facilities
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Degree qualification in Process/Chemical engineering (or equivalent)
- Minimum 3?years' experience in engineering design, e.g., working on PFDs, P&IDs, equipment specification / sizing.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & leadership skills essential
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Stephen Abdullah at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss in detail or apply directly via this advert.