LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Logistics Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company in Dublin focused on serving patients with severe and ultra-rare disorders through the innovation, development, and commercialization of life-transforming therapeutic products.
If you have 5+ more years' experience in logistics management and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage EMEA Distribution activities for cold chain medical product Manage carrier performance, ensuring reliability of supply, whilst optimising all transport activities.
- Partner with stakeholders in Supply Chain and across the organization to ensure compliant transportation of products, samples and miscellaneous products Monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues and any impact to GxP.
- Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Ensure carrier compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery.
- Manage a team of Distribution specialists Plan and implement improvements to internal or external Distribution systems or processes
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experience in Pharma or Biotech industry in depth knowledge of Logistics/Distribution processes Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Must be comfortable communicating with all levels of a global organisation
- Proven experience in managing GXP requirements Strong leadership and communication skills
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this role!