LSC has a great contract opportunity for Lock Out/Tag Out Maintenance Technician to join a leading biotech company based in Cork.
If you Maintenance experience within a GMP regulated environment and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible and accountable for the safe accomplishment of all activities within the manufacturing process team
- Co-ordinating and planning control measures for all electrical/mechanical hazardous energies on live sites by implementing lock out tag out to assist in the installation of new plant and equipment.
- Ensuring all documents submitted prior to isolations or energizations are correct with signatures of system owners, line managers and requesters are in place.
- Reporting any EHS incidents and/or near misses.
- Developing and looking after the maintenance and calibration workshops, ensuring housekeeping standards are constantly met.
- Ensuring that housekeeping standards in the entire facility are maintained to a very high standard.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Scientific or Technical Qualification in either mechanical, electrical, instrumentation & controls, utilities engineering experience within a GMP regulated environment.
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience of Delta V, PLC and SCADA systems
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!