LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Lock-Out, Tag-Out Engineer to join a top 10 Pharmaceutical company based in Tipperary. The site supports the complete pharmaceutical small molecule process for Phase III clinical to product release and market support. On site processes include API manufacture, formulation, OSD tableting, packaging and global logistics & distribution. The facility takes in raw chemicals and ships finished medicines to end users.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Successful candidate will work within the API IPT to drive compliance with High-Risk Work program.
- Co-ordinate and complete LOTO.
- Issue HRW permits to site and contract personnel.
- Communicate HRW daily at relevant Tiers.
- Complete pre walkdowns of planned HRW and ensure planning is in accordance with our site standards.
ABOUT YOU - SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- Minimum 3 years' experience
- Min Level 8 Degree STEM/Safety Field
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Contact Stephen Abdullah in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert