LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior Associate QC to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
If you have 3+ years of experience working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Report, evaluate, back-up/archive, trend and approve analytical data.
- Troubleshoot, solve problems, and communicate with stakeholders.
- Initiate and/or implement changes in controlled documents.
- Participate in audits, initiatives and projects that may be departmental or organizational in scope.
- Evaluate lab practices for compliance on a continuous basis.
- Approve lab results.
- May interact with outside resources.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's degree in a Science related field is required.
- 3+ years of biopharmaceutical QC experience or related quality control or GMP laboratory experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines.
- Experience with analytical techniques such as Compendial testing would also be advantageous.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Sarina Abdulha on 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!