LSC have a great contract opportunity for a LIMS Admin to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork.
If you have at least 3-5 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment, with a strong emphasis on QC systems, in particular LIMS and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver a robust Quality Management System to support a flexible, collaborate, multi-skilled teamwork environment.
- Update LIMs for all changes and addition of new products.
- Ensure that LIMs is maintained and streamlined were possible.
- Coordinate and communicate the prioritisation of updates and changes in LIMS to all impacted users.
- Complete training as required with LIMs users.
- Support the review & approval of key quality deliverables including LIMS, Change control, trackwise, Deviations, CAPAs. Etc.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Degree in IT and/or Science, Quality.
- Knowledge on software
- Good analytical and technical skills.
- Demonstrated change management skills (CEM) with continuous improvement
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Aoife Gleeson at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this LIMS Admin opportunity!