LSC have a great opportunity for a Senior Lead Engineer to join a market leading global Automation systems OEM with an extensive product (HW & SW) and service offering.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Scope control - fully understand the scope of work for each project with their portfolio, ensure that it is delivered to the requisite quality, budget and schedule and that the relevant Project Manager is fully informed, at the earliest opportunity, of any customer-initiated changes in scope.
- Quality control - ensure that all Engineering activities are undertaken in accordance with the Company's quality control processes and that the relevant standard is achieved.
- Team building - create an inclusive and supportive environment for all personnel within the project team and actively support team members in achieving any personal development objectives that may have been set for the project.
- Proposals/sales support - actively contribute to any assigned bid activities to ensure that the customer's requirements are fully understood and that innovative and cost effective solutions are proposed.
- Suppliers - take overall responsibility for the management of the other parties - product vendors, sub-contractors, other Emerson teams and third parties undertaking work on behalf of a customer - that are providing products and services associated with the Senior Lead Engineer's portfolio of projects.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- The post holder must satisfy the training and experience requirements, as stipulated in the UKI skills matrix, for the Senior Lead Engineers role.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O Driscoll at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!