LSC has an exciting opportunity for a Lead Document Controller to join a pharmaceutical company in Denmark. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for leading and coordinating document control processes within the project and the various phases (Engineering documents)
- Manage the engineering registry in different systems to allow accurate and easy retrieval of information for the project engineering team, ability to locate information in a timely manner and accurately is a key function of the role.
- Manage and coordinate with Engineering providers and Construction management partners.
- Document Control Management for engineering deliverables
- Maintenance of project systems, i.e., transmittals, vendor docs, FDBD doc lists
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experience with document management processes in large capital projects
- Experience within administration function, supporting and coordinating within large organizations/teams.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office programs and other relevant software programs
- Fluency in English both writing and speaking.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call LSC on Gráinne Hodnett at (021) 477 7329 to discuss in detail or apply directly via this advert.