LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Lead Document Controller to work on one of the most innovative and largest Drug Product (DP) construction projects in Ireland.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all GMP & GEP project related documentation from Basis-of-Design through construction.
- Responsible for the accurate management and safeguarding of documentation generated by the project team, contractors, and vendors.
- Audit preparation and support to verify that regulatory and quality requirements have been met.
- Documentation turnover transfer care, custody, and control.
- Timely completion of project documentation with attention to detail ensuring GDP & GEP is followed.
- Managing Change Management Process - Preparing, Managing & Issuing Change Alerts & Orders.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Minimum 8+ years in document control or similar, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Candidate must have extensive experience in capital projects and document management systems in a regulated environment with experience in EIDA.
- Previous team management or matrixed report management experience an advantage.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Grainne Hodnett at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert.