Emerson - Lead DeltaV Engineer - Cork
Lead Automation Engineer is required for Emerson, a market leading global Automation systems OEM with an extensive product (HW & SW) and service offering.
The Cork based team are focused on managing and supporting Automation projects in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Process industries, both in Ireland and globally.
This is an opportunity to apply your extensive technical and project knowledge to a range of Process Automation applications across the global Pharma/Biotech sector while being based in Cork.
Opportunity to join the team at the Front End Design stage of a DeltaV migration for a leading Global Pharmaceutical company
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Customer Relations - be the primary contact for all matters relating to the technical scope and Engineering of all allocated projects and by working closely with the Project Manager ensure that each customer's expectations are fully understood, managed and achieved.
- Project Execution - take ownership of the Engineering activities on all allocated projects and proactively utilise methodologies, resources and techniques for minimising the execution cost, whilst maintaining the requisite schedule and quality standard.
- Project Management - actively contribute to the development of a realistic and achievable project schedule and provide the Project Manager with all necessary support and information to ensure that they are fully informed of resource requirements, progress and areas of risk.
- Communications - ensure that all the project team members, inclusive of any third parties, are provided with all necessary and relevant information - details of scope, schedule, technical specifications and quality standards - to effectively deliver their allotted work.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Technical degree or equivalent with at least 8 years' experience with focus on the life-science industry and a proven track record.
- Proven experience with a DeltaV or other DCS systems within life science industry.
- Lead level experience in systems, software, process automation or application engineering capacity.
- Proven experience and personal credibility in front of customers and colleagues is essential.
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Delta V Lead opportunity!