Emerson - DeltaV - Cork
A Senior Lead DeltaV Engineer is required for Emerson, a market leading global Automation systems OEM with an extensive product (HW & SW) and service offering.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Customer Relations - be the primary contact for all matters relating to the technical scope and Engineering of all allocated projects and by working closely with the Project Manager ensure that each customer's expectations are fully understood, managed and achieved.
- Project Execution - take ownership of the Engineering activities on all allocated projects and proactively utilise methodologies, resources and techniques for minimising the execution cost, whilst maintaining the requisite schedule and quality standard.
- Project Management - actively contribute to the development of a realistic and achievable project schedule and provide the Project Manager with all necessary support and information to ensure that they are fully informed of resource requirements, progress and areas of risk.
- Communications - ensure that all the project team members, inclusive of any third parties, are provided with all necessary and relevant information - details of scope, schedule, technical specifications and quality standards - to effectively deliver their allotted work
- Procurement - provide the Project Manager with the procurement list, including detailed specifications for any sub-contracted works and services where relevant, along with required delivery dates.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? You will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Senior DeltaV Lead Engineer opportunity!