LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Large Molecule Campus Maintenance Planner to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure all maintenance activities are carried out in a safe, timely and compliant manner in line with the Lilly LOTO system utilising TOF.
- Participate in continuous improvement & lean 5S initiatives.
- Be the Point of contact for Safety & Quality related questions from craft.
- Troubleshoot maintenance issues within area of responsibility.
- Own the planning and scheduling (where applicable) of preventive and corrective maintenance activities to ensure that all preventive & corrective maintenance activities are completed as scheduled in GMARS (the CMMS) to meet Maintenance metrics requirements.
- Planning and documenting how work is to be completed.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 2+ years pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience in an maintenance role
- Recent experience in an E&I/Mechanical Planner Maintenance planner role
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at +35321 477 7329 if you have any more questions about this Project Engineer opportunity!