LSC have a great contract opportunity for a to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Carlow. This is a state-of-the-art vaccines and biologics manufacturing facility currently producing many products in various therapeutic areas including: oncology, autoimmunity, pneumonia and infectious disease.
If you have a BS in Engineering/ Computer Science and or other technical degree and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with local project teams to deliver Automation and IT aspects of Laboratory capital projects
- Liaise with site AIT group to add input to site SOP's for lab systems
- AuthorReviewApproval of qualification documents for lab systems - RS, CS, RTM etc…
- Work with site teams on generation of requirement andor configuration specification and IOQ test protocols
- Participate in execution of IOQ protocols for lab analytical instruments where required
- Generate any automation change control documentation required for introducing new systems or modifying existing systems for the QO Lab.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- BS in Enginering, Computer Science, or other technical degree.
- 3 or more years of experience in project/automation/IT support in a similar role with experience in laboratory analytical instrument qualification.
- Excellent facilitation, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul Driscoll on 021477 7329 if you have anymore questions about this opportunity!