LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Laboratory Business System Analyst to join a leading Biotech company based in Meath.
If you have previous experience with configuring, building, maintaining laboratory management systems such as LIMS/ MoDa and /or Empower systems and interest in coding/ script and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates in defining user requirements for Lab IT Systems
- Tests and validates the design of Lab IT Systems
- Develops procedures and training documents for Lab IT Systems
- Assist in the implementation of Lab IT Systems at site
- Build the Lab IT Systems to support Tech Transfer/Commercialisation of the R&D pipeline
- Liaise with end users of Lab IT Systems to ensure IT System build is fit for purpose
- Liaise cross functionally at a site & network level to support commercialization of the R&D pipeline & critical monitoring of manufacturing areas & utilites.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A Bachelor's degree Level 8 or equivalent in a technical discipline (e.g. biochemistry, chemistry, engineering etc).
- Previous GMP laboratory experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Laboratory Business System Analyst opportunity!